Assistant Manager| Multinational Fin Services Brand
$80K plus super | CBD + Flexible working
About the company:
You will work as part of the Marketing team for this multinational financial services brand. Known as a fantastic place to work with a long-standing tenure from employees to prove it, fast paced and dynamic culture.
You will work with an experienced and supportive Manager, within a supportive marketing team, whilst working collaboratively with the broader large-scale marketing team too. The brand is innovative, global and fast paced company with high passion, high performance and great team spirit.
This role will be an initial 12 month contract and you will be entitled to all standard holiday and personal leave, just like a full time employee. Based on the persons performance you may have opportunity to apply for other roles within the business following the contract - the company does not let great talent walk out the door and the previous person in this role was made permanent. Based in the CBD in great offices. Flexible working options supported, most people are in the office 1-2 days a week. Fantastic opportunity for your CV, everyone will recognise this brand name.
About the role:
The success of this role will be working together with multiple stakeholders internally and externally to manage the execution marketing campaigns. With a digital-first mindset, you will regularly interact with the Digital Capabilities team, Loyalty and Partnerships team, central marketing teams, external partners and advertising agencies to effectively drive business outcomes. You will need to be proactive, fantastic at project management with a high attention to detail.
Reporting into the Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end project management of innovative campaigns mainly across Digital and BTL channels
- Lead the project team briefing partners on creative development and execution, managing feedback and approvals within the business
- Partner with creative agencies to deliver innovative marketing initiatives and execute end to end campaigns
- Work within systems and processes of managing legal and compliance feedback and getting content live
- Be the key point of contact, ensuring everyone is kept up to date on process and timings, holding weekly project working sessions and WIPS
- Update content on the website, working with internal tech team on validation and execution
- 4+ years experience in campaign management with proven experience managing projects autonomously
- Open to either agency or client-side background
- Exposure to working with DM, email and website channels
- Exposure to working in a highly matrix style organisation with many stakeholders an advantage
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and be proactive and agile in approach
- High attention to detail
- Confident, personable and able to build rapport quickly with stakeholders
- Creative thinker and ability to apply this to problem solving
- Passionate about learning with the desire to work for a market-leading organisation
Apply today, video interviews will commence immediately
Rachel Hart| Senior Talent Consultant