About the role
Be key in launching this new Automotive Services brand in Australia and also supporting this well known Financial Services clients campaigns.
This agency is Australia’s largest independent marketing and communications agency and currently experiencing growth. They strive to be the world’s most progressive and innovative employers and have been building staff engagement, learning and development. They are looking for a superstar Account Manager or an experienced Account Executive to work on some high visibility clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Accelerate your career by working on these diverse mix of clients
- Be part of a collaborative team working on important integrated campaigns -Digi/Social/TV/Radio/Sponsorship marketing/Local Area Marketing
- Report into the Account Director
- Flexible working arrangements working 2 days from home
- Additional day off every month
- Growth and Development program
- Mental health training
- Pet friendly office
To be successful you will
- Be a natural problem solver with amazing organisational skills
- Be able to present confidently and take clients on a journey
- Be brilliant at project management and attention to detail
- Be collaborative by nature
- Have the ability to work quickly and can see ideas from ideation to delivery
- Ideally, have experience working on large integrated campaigns/brand work
- Have a minimum 3 years agency experience
- Having a degree in Marketing or Communications is preferred
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Riza Karis | Talent Consultant | www.iknowho.com.au
If this isn’t the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move get in touch for a confidential chat – it’s all about being in the know.