As an Account Manager you will manage creative campaigns across integrated channels including TVC, online content, print, digital, OOH, branding and design. Collaborate with the team to develop provocative ideas to grow your clients brand awareness. Our client provides many perks, including an employee assistance program to support total health and wellbeing as well as weekly guided meditation sessions to help get your zen on.
About the company:
- Highly awarded creative agency
- Always in the news for something
- Always top of everyone's 'wish list' for places to work
- Structured training and development programs to enable career progression
- Flexible work arrangements including work from home
- Paid parental Leave in addition to the government entitlements
- Day off for your BIRTHDAY!
- A name for your CV which will open doors in the future
- Enviable list of clients and brands that demand the hottest creative work
About the role:
- Work with leading brands, awesome mix of clients across FMCG, tourism and tech
- Support creative campaigns across integrated channels including TVC, online content, print, digital, OOH, branding and design
- Collaborate with the team to help develop ideas to grow your clients brand awareness.
- Minimum of 12 months creative agency experience
- Strong project management skills
- Collaborative and hands on approach to your work
- Strong understanding of integrated advertising
- Solid client communication abilities
- Above all - a great attitude with a desire to learn and grow
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to join one of the best! APPLY NOW!
Dene Gambotto | Director