You’ll have the opportunity to work across TVC, content, sponsorships, activations and social. You'll be a real extension of the client and no two days will be the same. You’ll be supported by a close-knit team who will train you and guide you.
What will you be doing?
- Support the broader client-service team and relationship with the client
- Support campaign delivery including client management, timelines, writing creative briefs and managing feedback across multiple campaigns at one time
- Build a strong knowledge of the client’s business, regularly sharing updates with the team
- Assist with managing the financials of campaign delivery including updating budgets
- Participate in creative brainstorming, collaborating and sharing ideas
What do you need to know?
- 1 year marketing experience, internships welcome
- A passion for advertising and creative campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication, presentation & project management skills
- Can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Can-do attitude and proactive nature
Whilst this agency is part of a global network, it has a tight-knit friendly team culture.
Don't miss this rare opportunity & apply today!
Riza Karis | Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au
If this isn’t the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move get in touch for a confidential chat – it’s all about being in the know.