Our client is globally recognised creative agency network with an incredible reputation for not only the work it produces but the positive working culture it works hard to build and maintain. With a group of specialist agencies all under the one roof, there is direct access to the best of the best, along with plenty of opportunity for personal training, growth and development.
The role in a nutshell:
- Account Director
- Global creative agency, strong network, great culture
- Plenty of autonomy
- Work on a major account in a large team with support from AMs & AEs
- Integrated campaigns, both brand and retail, covering all channels
- Salary $105k inc super
Who are you?
- Ideally experience at the AD level, but would be open to an experienced SAM looking to step up
- Experience managing integrated creative accounts and delivering best-in-class creative work across all channels
- A relationship builder: get to know your clients' business inside out & instil trust
In return you will receive:
- Slumber Days
- Summer Fridays
- Early Weekend Escape
- Culture Club
- Company Training Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistant Program
- Hybrid working model
Potential sponsorship available.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au