Great independent agency with a fantastic roster of accounts is looking for an Account Director to lead exciting projects in the Automotive and Fin services categories.
There is plenty of autonomy and opportunity for career growth as the role reports directly into the Client Services Director who you will learn an incredible amount from!
Our client is looking for a superstar Account Director to operate as the day-to day lead across two large integrated accounts, one financial services and the other automotive. As Account Director you will be involved in:
- Driving the development of creative across a variety of channels including TV, OOH, Print, Digital and Social.
- Contribution of insightful strategies and oversee the implementation of compelling creative and drive pro-active thinking.
- Setting up a long-term, enduring partnership with new clients
- Assisting with pitches
- Inspiring and supporting the junior team and using your commercial acumen to deliver results.
You will have:
- 8+ years’ experience in a creative (or similar) agency environment
- Extensive client service experience
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of creative project management and production
- Demonstrated ability to grow established clients
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Proven budget management and forecasting experience
- An understanding of Australian media channels including digital/social, TV, radio, print and OOH
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The agency has a flexible working policy with a mix of office and WFH, and they have recently introduced a host of additional employee benefit initiatives, as they believe in investing and rewarding their people.
This is an exciting Account Director opportunity to kickstart the new year!
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant